ART CENTER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ART CENTER

Art Center is created for those who are artistic and creative when it comes to craft, design, digital arts, media and photography.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GADGET OR TRADITIONAL

Go down 
+60
anger
yayadub
James Atanacio
AC Mejorado
believeinyourself
abel c. belmes cet-e2db
dake
Michael Angelo Dionisio
Jonathan
faye_mendoza03
jetjetpalpal
chavezjude
camzylicious
sanel
imperialvan
erjana
AxlAgaran
kuyafrancis
AnaQ
eunyah
EinoD
aragon.aisle
Megs Libby Buelo-1F
geronimar alonzo
ronardPangGaKo
cheeneeto
claudy
ryanjay
jhunelnidoy
qianoribs
annj_soquena29
mikeett
Bruno Dars
Xyn
Levi
Krystyl Says
kuajazer
mariagemmadenise
whiskey
jmterry
korobia03
alyssaulangca
IanCruz
flylanie
johncedrickremulla
Gowther
Roby Villegas
Christine Nicolas
cdrking
dennisjhay21
PinkyPuff
tabchu
Cara Delevingne
pallas_reg
Admin Meann
jeanny rose
Love101
yanayey
Ma'am Admin
Admin
64 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

GADGET OR TRADITIONAL Empty
PostSubject: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL EmptyWed Aug 12, 2015 1:58 pm

Smartphone / Android Phone

It allows you to access to data online wherever you are, at school, home, work and while travelling. Through phones you can play different games and even pay bills from the phone's web browser. It has ability to store contact information which helps you to keep in touch with friends and family much easier. Also, you can take photos of yourself in short "selfie" and share it via social medias.

Computers

Most business company uses computer to make their staff efficient and productive and save their valuable time in any business. In schools, it will help the learners or students to conclude the topic with the help of video, audio and presentations. In media and entertainment, computers change the way of making advertisement and commercial to the public. It is used in medical industry to help doctors in diagnosing the diseases quickly and efficiently.

These two devices change the way of our life, but how about in the field of ART ?

Questions:

Do you consider these two devices as a tool in making an ART ? in what way ? or do you think that the Traditional tools (paint brush, varnish, oils, color pencils, palette, easel, wood canvas) are better to use than those devices ?  (Explain your answer)

Last edited by Admin on Fri Aug 14, 2015 8:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://artcenter.rpg-board.net
Ma'am Admin

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 10:50 am

For me, i can consider the new technologies as a tool in making an art because it helps the artists to do their job easily and more beautiful. It also helps the non-artist persons like me to learn paintings and other types of arts by the use of the gadgets. I love you I love you I love you
Back to top Go down
yanayey

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 11:59 am

what do you mean by traditional ?
is it the use of charcoal in making arts? i think art is the more on the use of those traditional things rather than with the used of gadgets although now a days it was used by some artist.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 12:31 pm

Admin wrote:
yanayey wrote:
what do you mean by traditional ?
is it the use of charcoal in making arts? i think art is the more on the use of those traditional things rather than with the used of gadgets although now a days it was used by some artist.

you don't know the  traditional tools ? like paint brush, oils, color pencils, water colors, wood canvas etc . . . Razz

Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Love101

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 2:33 pm

Yes because now a days there are many computer application that we can used in making an art, Like for example AUTO CAD, PHOTOSHOP and etc. Auto cad is a software used for 2D and 3D for computer aided design . Photo shop is use in photo editing and with the help of those devices our work will make easier and good. And Computer is an essential tool for anyone working in the fields of design, photography, videography, illustration, architecture, industrial design, animation, and multimedia and web design.
Back to top Go down
jeanny rose

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL EmptyThu Aug 13, 2015 4:19 pm

Since we are all using technology, i think using technology in making arts is better. It has the advantage over traditional since you can make your work in a short time and make your work easier Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin Meann

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 8:48 am

Yes I do consider that those form of new technology portrays a high potential as a medium of creating great arts Smile But I would probably be in favor of using traditional materials which is the basis of forming an art using new technologies. I believe that these traditional way of making an art can lead to more of appreciations and internalizations as well as one of a good ways of performing recreational activities which lead to go beyond the inner world of arts Smile
Back to top Go down
pallas_reg

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:18 am

Yes, I do consider those as tools in ART. But still, nothing compares to an art made traditionally because you did it in your own bare hands with sweats and efforts, and of course, with love...hahaha
Back to top Go down
Cara Delevingne

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 9:40 am

As an incoming educator of this 21st century I have to consider both devices. Many of children or should I say most of the children today at young age were already introduced to cellphones and computers. So if they were capable to do arts or to express their creativity with the said devices, that's good. One of the good things in making art with cp and computer is you don't have to buy any drawing materials such as pencil, paint, paint brush, color or canvas just to make such. It was already given on apps it has..
Back to top Go down
tabchu

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:01 am

Technologies is really a tool in making an art, because of technologies there's no more limitations in ART, You can have a 3D object in just a minute such as: cups, glass, sculpture and many more;, you can paint without spending your money, you can design a house without using a pencil, we can customize the simple paper using tech-art, we can learn how to color with computer in short art is very easy with the help of technologies. But this technologies won't be possible without Traditional tools (as a basis)

Art has no limitations as most of the artists said, but for me using traditional tools has a limit. Because artists should be very careful in choosing their resources. They should make sure that the environment won't be harm when making an ARTWORK. I admit it that traditional tools can still defeat the technological tool when it comes to an art.

Is there any alternative for charcoals?
I'm asking because I think that charcoal is one of the things that harms the environment. Smile I just want your opinion.

Back to top Go down
PinkyPuff

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 11:04 am

Yes,.we can consider this two as a device in making art in a way that this can be use as a medium in making different kind of arts. But still traditional way of making art is easier than those devices.
Back to top Go down
dennisjhay21

dennisjhay21

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 10:30 pm

Do you consider these two devices as a tool in making an ART ? in what way ? or do you think that the Traditional tools (paint brush, varnish, oils, color pencils, palette, easel, wood canvas) are better to use than those devices ? (Explain your answer)

For me, the devices above are a not only a good art tool but an excellent one. Why? because you can make creative works without having the traditional tools like brush, pencils and etc. Using these devices, I can make the art works I can't do in real life plus the fact, that you may consume less time and effort if you use those.
Back to top Go down
cdrking

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL EmptyFri Aug 14, 2015 11:39 pm

We have our freedom on choosing what medium we will going to use in making an artwork. If your comfortable working with the traditional one or in the digital/virtual art are depends on the artist as long the art piece that they had produce are actually what we called "state-of-the-art" and legit and not plagiarized from someones artwork. But on my own opinion, I prefer traditional drawing without using computer device because you will feel the essence of the art if it was made through the traditional art materials.
Back to top Go down
Christine Nicolas

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 3:03 pm

Smart phones / Androids and computers are also great tools in creating art , in what way ? Today , we have different applications that could edit pictures , give effects , filters ,etc. They make our photos more pleasant to the eyes of those who will see. But of course , we should not also forget that there are still these traditional tools that we have before technology came to life. So in my opinion , I would not choose between the two on which is better because for me , each of them has their own ways of creating art. Some gadgets can't do certain things that traditional tools can do and vice versa. That's why we should put in our minds that gadgets and traditional tools have their own styles of creating art and both can help us.
Back to top Go down
Roby Villegas

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 4:23 pm

It think yes it can ...because with its feature to edit for example photos ...You can make it memorable by simply adding effects to it ...You can also use these devices to draw virtually and customize whatever you are doing ...But of course, lets not forget about our traditional tools because we began doing art for a long time without the use of hi-tech devices like smartphones and androids .
^_^ Very Happy Smile
Back to top Go down
Gowther

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 6:33 pm

traditional, why ? because it has a heart that can be allocated to improve our drawings . It show the true beauty and it's really nice. We should LOVE what we are doing to express our feelings to the people who will see our works.
Back to top Go down
johncedrickremulla

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 7:23 pm

Yes. I consider both of it. Because of the visual arts nowadays like the anime
Back to top Go down
flylanie

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:11 pm

Do you consider these two devices as a tool in making an ART ? in what way ?
Yes of course, smartphones and computers are very modernized. You can install lots of applications there that you can use to produce an artwork.

Do you think that the Traditional tools (paint brush, varnish, oils, color pencils, palette, easel, wood canvas) are better to use than those devices ? (Explain your answer)
For me traditional are better that computers and smartphones because the appreciation is there. You can move freely by using traditional tools. But in terms of convenience computers and smartphones are the best way to use. If you encounter a mistake just undo it by hitting CTRL Z and in an instant, the mistake was undone. You can also bring them anywhere specially smartphones. Using apps is really helpful but no matter what I will stick on traditional medium.
Back to top Go down
IanCruz

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 8:13 pm

Yes, a Smartphone or even any phone with a decent camera is enough to capture and share images, and for Computers, there is a vast amount of Art you could do in a computer, in fact there is some a sub-genre of art, and if I'm not mistaken, it is called Digital Painting, Digital Art and 3D modelling.

which of the 2 was better is the question, in some, Traditional tools are better, and in some, computers are better, both can create a Painting(Digital Painting and Art) and a Sculpture(3D model), In my experience, they both were hard to learn, needs skill and excellent imagination, decent tools, and patience, So I'm not really sure which one are better, maybe it depends on the Artist.
Back to top Go down
alyssaulangca

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:02 pm

Yes, both of them are tools in making arts. There are applications in smartphones and computers that can be use in creating art pieces. And I love it! Hahaha! Razz
Back to top Go down
korobia03

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL EmptySun Aug 16, 2015 11:19 pm

Imo., the traditional way of doing art is better than doing it via digital tools and equipments. But since technology advances is too mainstream, innovation happens and it seems that digital arts are being prioritized more than the old ones.

Just a piece of advice., if you are an artist and you are fun of doing arts., it is not bad to learn also about the newly created once since changes comes hand to hand (Ex. From traditional way of learning through books and pen, they are now replaced by electronic ones like ebooks and other stuffs.)

Anyway. A good day and Godbless
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 8:23 am

Ma'am Admin wrote:
For me, i can consider the new technologies as a tool in making an art because it helps the artists to do their job easily and more beautiful. It also helps the non-artist persons like me to learn paintings and other types of arts by the use of the gadgets. I love you I love you I love you

you're right, modern technologies help those people who are not very well when it comes to art . . . Smile

Last edited by Admin on Mon Aug 17, 2015 8:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 8:27 am

Love101 wrote:
Yes because now a days there are many computer application that we can used in making an art, Like for example AUTO CAD, PHOTOSHOP and etc. Auto cad is a software used for 2D and 3D for computer aided design . Photo shop is use in photo editing and with the help of those devices our work will make easier and good. And Computer is an essential tool for anyone working in the fields of design, photography, videography, illustration, architecture, industrial design, animation, and multimedia and web design.

Hi Love101 !

can you make an art using those tools ? . . .
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 8:45 am

jeanny rose wrote:
Since we are all using technology, i think using technology in making arts is better. It has the advantage over traditional since you can make your work in a short time and make your work easier Very Happy

Hi Jeany Rose !

trulalooo . . . making an art with the use of technologies are easier for those people who prefer it . . . Smile
Back to top Go down
jmterry

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL EmptyMon Aug 17, 2015 8:54 am

I still believe that TRADITIONAL tools are the best and appreciated tool for making a fantastic art. Very Happy Cool
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL Empty

Back to top Go down

GADGET OR TRADITIONAL
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ART CENTER :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: