ART CENTER
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ART CENTER

Art Center is created for those who are artistic and creative when it comes to craft, design, digital arts, media and photography.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GADGET OR TRADITIONAL

Go down 
+60
anger
yayadub
James Atanacio
AC Mejorado
believeinyourself
abel c. belmes cet-e2db
dake
Michael Angelo Dionisio
Jonathan
faye_mendoza03
jetjetpalpal
chavezjude
camzylicious
sanel
imperialvan
erjana
AxlAgaran
kuyafrancis
AnaQ
eunyah
EinoD
aragon.aisle
Megs Libby Buelo-1F
geronimar alonzo
ronardPangGaKo
cheeneeto
claudy
ryanjay
jhunelnidoy
qianoribs
annj_soquena29
mikeett
Bruno Dars
Xyn
Levi
Krystyl Says
kuajazer
mariagemmadenise
whiskey
jmterry
korobia03
alyssaulangca
IanCruz
flylanie
johncedrickremulla
Gowther
Roby Villegas
Christine Nicolas
cdrking
dennisjhay21
PinkyPuff
tabchu
Cara Delevingne
pallas_reg
Admin Meann
jeanny rose
Love101
yanayey
Ma'am Admin
Admin
64 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 10:30 pm

faye_mendoza03 wrote:
Smart phones/ android phones and computers maybe considered as tools in making arts because now a days there are so many apps that can be downloaded that helps enhance photos that we are taking... this apps lessen your work in and edits your photos much quicker... but for me traditional tools is better than smartphones/android phones or computers... because for me, the true work of art takes time and effort to make...

Hi Mendoza !

yup, with the use of traditional tools you will see the effort, time and sacrifice to your artwork . . . Wink
Back to top Go down
https://artcenter.rpg-board.net
anger

anger

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 10:49 pm

I prefer traditional tools, because it will help to improve your visual intelligence, critical thinking and communications and with the use of it you can record the different emotions to your masterpiece Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 11:17 pm

Michael Angelo Dionisio wrote:
Uhm, I think Traditional tool is the best tool for art because when you make/made an art with the traditional tools, your art will be more lively because they can see your effort doing that art.

Hi Michael Angelo !

you're right, they will see the effort and the essential thing it's priceless and its come from your heart . . . Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://artcenter.rpg-board.net
disgust

disgust

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 4 EmptyTue Aug 18, 2015 11:20 pm

traditional tools, phones and computers are both better to use in making an art. because it connects the gap between the cultures. Through art we gain a better understanding of cultures in the past, but it also gives us insight into various cultures of present day. There are no distance or language barriers in art, it is universal. By observing the creations of people from other cultures we can gain a better understanding of their lives. Through art we are able to get a glimpse of another persons existence through their eyes. It is a powerful tool that can improve communication and relationships between cultures. lol!
Back to top Go down
Charlene magbanua cet e2d

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 10:21 am

Do you consider these two devices as a tool in making an ART ? in what way ? or do you think that the Traditional tools (paint brush, varnish, oils, color pencils, palette, easel, wood canvas) are better to use than those devices ? (Explain your answer)

Yes I consider these two devices as a tool in making art in what way? This two devices help as to make our art beautiful because of using 2d and 3d effect and it help us our work make doing fast.
Back to top Go down
bracia21

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:46 am

yes they are..because these two devices have different uses and features in making an art.i think, the Traditional tools (paint brush, varnish, oils, color pencils, palette, easel, wood canvas) are better to use than those devices because you can say that the finished product or art is valuable and has originality because of the artists consumed time, and how they expressed their imagination and emotion to do an art
Back to top Go down
makoy27

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:48 am

Mark Jay Lester Carpio
CET-E2DB

I think that I have to prefer on these two methods in making an art such as a painting or a canvass, image or an illustration of everything beutiful and that makes sense to us. Technology had been a great substitution for most activities in life, from traditional methods into the more advanced and time efficient ways. It had severely overpowered traditional art materials, from a brush with just a mouse or our fingers, from a canvass into a screen.
But then, If I have to consider paintings in terms of the quality, I would rather use traditional method, for in it, you will be the one to put an effort to your art, mixing colors with our own techniques , and applying them to our canvass. It helps improve your creativity.
But when it comes to the quality of the images or pictures, I would prefer to use technological method because what you see in the image taken is almost the object. You can also beautify those images by adding effects, adjusting the contrast, brightness, and other settings involved in art. You cqn manipulate things with just clicking.
But then, art is such an important factor in life. It must be given effort, and must have the expression of the artist.
Back to top Go down
makoy27

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 4 EmptyWed Aug 19, 2015 11:48 am

Mark Jay Lester Carpio
CET-E2DB

I think that I have to prefer on these two methods in making an art such as a painting or a canvass, image or an illustration of everything beutiful and that makes sense to us. Technology had been a great substitution for most activities in life, from traditional methods into the more advanced and time efficient ways. It had severely overpowered traditional art materials, from a brush with just a mouse or our fingers, from a canvass into a screen.
But then, If I have to consider paintings in terms of the quality, I would rather use traditional method, for in it, you will be the one to put an effort to your art, mixing colors with our own techniques , and applying them to our canvass. It helps improve your creativity.
But when it comes to the quality of the images or pictures, I would prefer to use technological method because what you see in the image taken is almost the object. You can also beautify those images by adding effects, adjusting the contrast, brightness, and other settings involved in art. You cqn manipulate things with just clicking.
But then, art is such an important factor in life. It must be given effort, and must have the expression of the artist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GADGET OR TRADITIONAL   GADGET OR TRADITIONAL - Page 4 Empty

Back to top Go down

GADGET OR TRADITIONAL
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ART CENTER :: Your first category :: Your first forum-
Jump to: